We wanted to give an update on the changes we are making around the store to best support our customers during this time.
- We are following all CDC recommendations by sanitizing all counters, pin pads, keyboards, door handles, bathrooms, and all surfaces that people will touch in our store daily. We have hand sanitizer on the counter for our customers to use as well. Our two bathrooms are stocked with soap and paper towels for handwashing.
- If you’d like curbside pick-up, please call ahead to place an order, and we will bring any chemicals/products out to your vehicle.
- We are available to take water tests. Additionally, we are offering the option to leave the water sample at the front door with your name, email address and phone number on the outside of the test. We will test it call or email you the results. We can also test while you wait and bring out any products that you may need.
- We do offer free delivery of chemicals (and waiving the $50 minimum order through April 30). Please give us a call!
- Our employees have been told to stay home if they show any signs of being ill. Our service technicians have cleaner and disinfecting wipes in their vehicles and are cleaning the inside daily.
According to the CDC, there is no evidence that COVID-19 virus can be spread to humans through the use of properly maintained and sanitized pools. Proper operation, maintenance, and santization should remove or inactivate the virus that causes illness. Learn more here.